For the third year, Museums of Brevard is offering holiday tours of eight of its historic homes. Taking place over the first three weekends of December, this tour showcases the architectural styles of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century in Florida. The homes will reflect the season, with many offering goodies such as cookies and ornaments.
Participating museums include:
• Green Gables at Historic Riverview Village, Melbourne
• The Moore Cultural Center, Mims
• Pritchard House, Titusville
• Cape Canaveral Lighthouse, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station
• Sam’s House, Merritt Island
• Field Manor Homestead, Merritt Island
• HS Williams/Lawndale 1895, Rockledge
• Historic Rossetter House Museum and Garden, Eau Gallie
Tickets are available on-line only. Tickets are limited to 150 people, and this event will sell out.